PO Box 4011
Hollywood, California 90028
Available by contract:
· PollyAnn Productions, LLC:
Consulting and Management.
· Writing script coverage, script
consultations and re-writes.
· Assisting film industry
professionals by coordinating events, craft service and festival submissions.
· Developing cross-country tours.
· To secure a position as a film acquisition executive.
ENTERTAINMENT / EVENT PLANNING / VIP SERVICES
Tour Manager, Roller Love Tour, Hollywood, CA, 2006
· Managed Route 66 road tour by
Robby Love, the Roller Rapper.
· Confirmed hotels, skating rink
performances and Children’s Hospital visits.
· Researched Route 66 icon
locations, navigated during tour.
· Contacted press outlets and
managed publicity during tour.
· Hired production crew.
Event Manager, Gemini Manor, Hollywood, CA 2006 - Present
· Managed performers, inc. fire
dancers, bands, and belly dancers, with real-time video display.
· Managed door crew and valet.
Event Coordinator, Minuteman Caravan, Laguna Hills, CA 2006
· Planned a cross-country caravan
for the Minuteman Project with rallies in key cities.
· Coordinated local members to
assist planning rallies in 13 cities, inc. 5 state capitols and the National
Capitol in Washington D.C.
· Determined the route and
distributed information for members traveling with the caravan.
· Managed the two-week caravan from
Los Angeles to Washington D.C.
Staff, Bangkok Film Market, Bangkok, Thailand, 2006
· Assisted director with all
· Completed data entry for BFM
· Assisted exhibitors with any
Founder/Executive Director, Thunderbird International
Cedar City, UT, 2000-Present
· Founded and developed the
festival concept, and organized the board of directors.
· Acquired films, panelists, judges,
sponsors and celebrities (inc. Gordon Jump, Clint Howard, Keith Merrill, and
more), and promoted the festival at the American Film Market.
· Programmed festival schedule and
· Screened 33 films in 2001, 50
films in 2002, and received clearance for a premiere in 2003.
Coordinator, Rocky Mountain Theatre
convention, Cedar City, UT, 2000
· Scheduled more than 40 presenters
(inc. Gerry Molen and Karl Malden) for almost 100 workshops and lectures,
including a royal feaste.
· Designed newsletters and program
Associate Producer, Tragedy of Romance, Cedar City, UT, 1999
· Southern Utah University student
· Coordinated cast and crew of more
than 30 full-time students on more than a dozen locations for six-months.
· Scheduled call sheets and
· Filled every position when a
crewmember was unavailable.
Casting Director, Family
Adventure Films, LLC, Hollywood, CA, 2005
· Posted breakdowns and coordinated
auditions for a music video project.
Craft Service, The
Angeles, CA, 2003
· AFI Directing Workshop for Women
· Purchased supplies and maintained
the craft services table according to union standards.
VIP Guest Relations, Celebration Concerts, San Jose, CA, 1990-1995
· Assisted musicians in green rooms
and with their concessions.
· Assisted road managers.
Executive Assistant, Interactive Film Sales
International, Inc., Marina del Rey, CA, 2003-2005
· Script coverage, press releases,
promotional packages, phones, shipping, web design, scheduling (Dan Sales
passed away in 2005).
Executive Assistant, A Matter of Mediation, Inc., Marina del Rey, CA, 2005
· Wrote proposals, provided transportation,
web design, scheduling.
Personal Manager, Arthur Roberts, Marina del Rey, CA, 2005
· Life coached client for
achievement of long-term personal and career goals, interior design, personal
Personal Manager, Lara Leach, Marina del Rey, CA, 2005
· Introduced client for casting and
modeling, scheduling, transportation.
Consultant, Omni Entertainment, Hollywood, CA, 2004
· Advised on all aspects of film
department (marketing, productions).
Concessions Manager, SUUSA, Cedar City, UT, 2002
· Managed concessions crew during
REO Speedwagon Southern Utah University concert.
Campground Manager, Spirit
Monterey, CA, 2002
· Managed campground area for
concert festival with attendance of 60,000.
Manager, Pah Tempe
Hurricane, UT, 2000-2001
· Managed bed & breakfast
operations and daily visitors (inc. reservations and payment).
Writer, Bangkok International Film Festival, Bangkok, Thailand, 2006
· Wrote biographies and synopsis
for 2006 BKKIFF Program.
Journalist, Filmfestivals.com, Park City, UT, 2003, 2005
· Covered the Sundance Film
Festival (print and photographs).
· Interviewed one-on-one with Matt
Dillon, James Foley, Pauly Shore, Thomas Vinterberg and more.
· Interviewed roundtables with
Adrian Brody, Keira Knightley, James Woods, Oliver Platt, Patricia Clarkson,
Katie Holmes, Tatum O'Neal and more.
Broadcast Journalist, SUTV, Cedar City, UT, 2000-2003
· Produced original SUU Live series, news packages, PSAs and
commercials (inc. 30 sec. commercial for a local winning candidate).
· Operated studio and field DVC-Pro
· Edited linear and non-linear
· Operated studio broadcast
equipment including video switcher, audio, CG and lights.
· Coordinated guests for Focus
on Cedar City.
Editor/Graphic Artist, American Folk Ballet, Cedar City, UT, 2000
· Wrote all articles and designed
layout for 2000 Newsletter.
Senior Staff Writer, SUU
University Journal, Cedar City, UT, 1998-2000
Atwater, CA, 1996-1998
· Reported on assignment for 7
· Wrote weekly column Our Own
International Film Festival Summit, New York, NY, 2004
· Panelist on Film Festival
Brainstorming Session: The Future of Film Festivals 2010, moderated by Chris Gore.
Teacher, Cedar City
Children's Theatre, Cedar City, UT, 2003
· Developed course and taught high
Event Coordinator, SUU
Honors Program, Cedar
City, UT, 2001-2002
· PC and Mac, Quark
and Adobe, Microsoft Office programs. Outlook Express, Entourage and Eudora.
Experienced with one-on-one celebrity interviews, motorsports and environmental
issues, film reviews. Experienced 35mm photojournalism. Experienced AP style.
Experienced script coverage/writer. Experienced Chef. Folk musician/songwriter.
B.S. in University Studies: Theatre/Communication emphasis,
Southern Utah University, 2003
SUU Honors Program,
SUU Communication Department Award
of Merit for Outstanding Broadcast Excellence, 2002
Collegiate Honors Council, member in good standing, 2003-present